Agile Product Manager
Agile Product Manager, Scrum Master, and Agile Coach. Highly skilled in collaborating with team members to achieve business and financial goals. My vision is to contribute to creating value for the customer by building products that everyone loves. I am always trying to improve personal development.
- Remote-working jobs: These are the highest paying tech and management roles
- The pandemic turned LinkedIn into one of the wildest places on the internet
- How much money 45-year-olds should invest each month to become a millionaire by age 65
- 6 Reasons Meta Is in Trouble
- Machine Learning Gets a Quantum Speedup
- The Time Hack Everyone Should Know
- Product Psychology 101
- How Cultural Forces Shape Parenting Around the World
- ‘I stayed at the party too long’: Ozark’s Jason Bateman on Arrested Development, smiling villains and his lost decade
When we were working with "Vanda" Mohsen, as a project manager did a great job. He just had a good coordination with developers and I as employer. He always make sure tasks will be delivered on time. I had an amazing time working with him.
I know Mohsen from a small program we've had. His biggest strength, in my opinion, is his positive attitude and calmness which reduces tensions in the projects, facilitates resolution of conflicts, and ultimately generates better results. He's the type of person you'd like to have in the project.
Mohsen is a talented agile practitioner. His background in project management and agile practices helped him to be a valuable practitioner. I recommend Mohsen if you are looking to work with a pragmatic agile practitioner who can help your team to create better products.
Mohsen is an individual that has very high integrity. He is creative, bright, a self starter and very responsible. His upbeat personality makes in a joy to work with him. Also, I've never worked with anyone who's better at managing the project and product development process.